Guess what? Cavities have met their match! Thanks to composite fillings, we can fight back against cavities and lead your smile back to positive oral health. However, we know that not everyone will understand what composite fillings are and why they are beneficial to your smile. That is why our team here at Bart Deering DDS is happy to give you some information on composite fillings.
– Composite fillings do not contain any mercury.
– In some cases, cavities are too small for traditional amalgam fillings to work. Composite fillings can now be used to fill those cavities.
– Composite fillings can last up to a decade.
– Due to the materials used in crafting composite fillings, they can be colored to match your natural tooth color.
– If your original composite filling needs to be repaired, it can now be done without the need to remove the original filling.
If you have a cavity that needs filled, Bart Deering DDS can offer you the very best of composite fillings. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Bart Deering, contact us at 972-271-4545, or you can set up an appointment at our office in Garland, Texas. Our friendly staff is ready to take your call and help you in the fight against cavities today.