Have you lost a tooth or two and feel like your oral profile is no longer appealing? Take heart, as even accidents as the loss of your permanent teeth does not prohibit you from having a great smile again. Our team at Bart Deering DDS has successfully replaced many missing teeth with implants that can mimic your remaining natural teeth. Here are some added benefits of dental implants:
– Dental implants have an extremely strong bond to your jawline, and they will remain in place and not slip or fall out as dentures have been known to do.
– Dental implants will not shift and grind against your other teeth.
– Dental implants can be brushed, flossed, and cleaned the same way as you would with your natural teeth.
– Dental implants act as normal teeth do, so they will not cause any speech impediments or alterations in your speech or chewing.
– Dental implants can strengthen your jawbone, which can weaken over time from tooth loss.
– Dental implants can be 100% fully customized based on size, shape, color, fit, and curvature.
– Dental implants, when properly cared for, can last a lifetime.
To see if you are eligible for an alternative to dentures, please contact our office. Dr. Bart Deering can help you form a plan for the best service to return your oral health back to its best yet. To schedule an oral exam, please call us at 972-271-4545. You can also visit our office in Garland, Texas. Contact us today, and enjoy a full smile once again!