Are you missing one or more teeth? Do you yearn to have an attractive, fully functional smile once again? Ask Dr. Bart Deering how a dental implant in Rowlett, Texas, can help you.
What is a dental implant?
An implant is a restoration that replaces both the root and the crown of a missing tooth. Dental implants are made up three parts. A titanium screw, called an implant, is placed into the jawbone, where it fuses with the bone. In this way, the dental implant becomes a permanent part of your smile. A porcelain dental crown is placed on top of the implant screw. An abutment connects these two pieces.
What are the advantages of dental implants?
There are many advantages to choosing dental implants for your smile. Dental implants:
– Do not require the alteration of healthy teeth
– Restore the ability to eat and speak properly
– Restore the beauty of your smile
– Can restore your confidence
– Are very durable and can last for years, or even a lifetime
– Can restore your ability to eat and speak properly
For more information and to schedule your next consultation with our dentist, feel free to contact our office today.